Bryn Bach Park Club
Bryn Bach Park Club Rules ? 2016 (13-3-2016 A.G.M. Agreement
1Model boating must take place in the designated are
2. Two in the rescue boat each with life jackets on.
3. All equipment and rubbish must be removed from the lakeside by the end of boating.
4. Fishermen in our area will be politely asked to leave and given 15 minutes before commencement of boating.
5. Boating will take place during park opening hours only.
6. The park management may impose additional rules on the club.
RULES IN RED (Above) ARE PLACED ON US BY BLAENAU GWENT AND CANNOT BE AMENDED.
1. A junior member must be accompanied by a senior member in the rescue boat.
· All junior members must be supervised by parent / guardian at all club activities.
2. Only senior members may drive the tractor.
3. All boats must conform to club noise limits of 80db.
4. The frequency board must be used at all open days.
5. All petrol and I.C boats must be fitted with a failsafe.
6. All marine craft must be sailed with due consideration to other members models, the public and lake wildlife.
7. When requested by the dog club a boom must be placed out on the lake for their safety.
8. Wednesday and Saturdays are electric boating days only, Thursdays and Sundays are I.C. boating days only, I.C may test for racing only until 11.00am on Saturdays. A slow scale petrol boat may be run with electric at their member?s discretion.
9. A junior member will be 16yrs and under on the first of January.
10. Vehicle speed limit is 5 mph around the lakeside at all times.
11. Offensive language or behaviour will not be tolerated at the lakeside, or other club activities. Such behaviour may result in expulsion from the club.
12. Wilful damage to property of the club or surrounding area, nor any misdemeanor, will be tolerated. The committee will decide appropriate action.
13. Members display models at their own risk. The club will not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any member?s property or models how so ever caused.
14. Aerial protectors must be fitted to all extendable aerials to prevent eye injuries. Members should endeavour to make these highly visible.
15. The committee?s decision in all matters is final.
16. Members are allowed to bring guests along for sailing. Up to a maximum of 3 times, after which, the guest must either join the club or be refused access to sail.
17. Rule changes shall be notified to members prior to the next A.G.M. and voted on by members at that time.
18. No smoking inside cabin or gazebo. Please consider others and smoke out side. This includes all types of smoking devices and means of.